Rants and Ramblings of a not so sterotypical trekkie. There is life outside of Star Trek

20060601

Last Comic Standing

Has anyone else caught this show and recongized any familiar faces??? I saw several faces that have been on tv or movies befor.

I caught the following:

  • two guys from The Best Week Ever
  • one guy who had a Comedy Central special
  • one guy from reality tv
  • one guy from an 80's tv show
  • one guy whose been on late night tv

I don't think it's fair that these comics who most likely have agents are allowed to compete with comics who aren't as lucky as them. It shouldn't be called Last Comic Standing it should be called last comic with an agent whose getting more than their share of fame competing against other comics in the same situation. It's too long but hey it seems like the truth.

Other than my problem with comics who have had some fame I enjoy the show. Right now my favorite comic is the one with the lisp.

No comments: