Rants and Ramblings of a not so sterotypical trekkie. There is life outside of Star Trek
i go to the college that never closes. we did just get a new dean that has the say in the weather stuff that just came up from florida so maybe it'll be too cold for him to want to leave his house. one can dream.
well better enjoy my last moments of freedom before homework, test and so much more.
I'm doing the same thing I do every Saturday night. watching tv and playing on the computer. loads of fun.
You'd think one would get used to this same old routine but you don't. it gets pretty boring after a while.
- glasses (no tape on them)
- interest in sci fi( star trek,stargate,etc...)
- not afraid to wear geek related clothing
- been to a sci fi con
- interest in technology
- knows a little "technobabble"
- this blog
I'm sure there's more that I can't think of right now but it'll come to me later.
I'm happy with who I am. I am not afraid to hide the fact. I'm not afraid to wear my geek related shirts with subjects like Star Trek , Batman with a cape attached ,Stargate.
I'm not afraid to admit i've been to a sci fi con. I stood in the rain to see shatner.
I don't know why? If I knew it'd have fixed it by know. Some day I hope things will improve and I'll have contact with more people than those I have lost contact with.
i have a few goals for 2007
- get more people reading this blog
- make this blog even more interesting
- finish a story i've been working on since '04
- hang out with friends more
- get my degree in web designs
- go to a sci fi con