Rants and Ramblings of a not so sterotypical trekkie. There is life outside of Star Trek

20070112

Being a Geek

I accept the fact that I am a geek. I've probably been a geek all of my life but i've really come into my own geekiness the last few years. Things that make me a geek:

  • glasses (no tape on them)
  • interest in sci fi( star trek,stargate,etc...)
  • not afraid to wear geek related clothing
  • been to a sci fi con
  • interest in technology
  • knows a little "technobabble"
  • this blog

I'm sure there's more that I can't think of right now but it'll come to me later.

I'm happy with who I am. I am not afraid to hide the fact. I'm not afraid to wear my geek related shirts with subjects like Star Trek , Batman with a cape attached ,Stargate.

I'm not afraid to admit i've been to a sci fi con. I stood in the rain to see shatner.

No comments: