Rants and Ramblings of a not so sterotypical trekkie. There is life outside of Star Trek

20060924

Neighbors War '06

last night my neighbors next door, the ones with the pain in the ass air conditoner decided to be super loud and annoying. a group of friends came over and where exchanging lovely words i won't repeat hear. well it was about five minutes till 1am when i hear a female voice yelling " shut the fu** up!! get inside your house!!!" found out i wasn't the only one annoyed by their crap and my neighbor lady across the street had had enough of it. their response was a mix of calling her a " bit*h and someone saying my appoligies mam." the apology coming from the smartass of the group. they finally settled down. i don't think that'll be the end of that. so far tonight things are quiet. i'll get my revenge on halloween when i run my fog machine and blare my scary sounds cd. its the one night a year i can get away with torturing my neighbors.

No comments: