Rants and Ramblings of a not so sterotypical trekkie. There is life outside of Star Trek

20060920

Crap

just saw the rough draft of my college paper. and i feel i have evidence that i am possibly getting personally attacked. why for one thing. neither of my lovely puzzles i submitted made it and usually they are always in there. and two the articles this week are pure boredom and pointless. i wouldn't pick this issue up it's ridiculous. glad i can speak my mind freely here in my little tiny miniscule corner of the world. who needs to hear the editors complaints on the local shopping scene. please help me. another one was even more retarded in that it's a dude talking about his family reunion over the summer. not cool. it's getting to the point where why bother contributing to this sh*t. i'm getting treated like crap and its frustrating to not be able to get my point across as well as my pov in my articles gets morphed into something that's not mine.

No comments: